Tuesday 26 January 2010

Ocean's 11

Interview day! Seeking advice from an acquaintance he offered the following jewels of wisdom: wear a suit and read "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu for my approach and strategy.
So I dusted off the old suit in preparation. You know some people say that sailor uniforms are going out of fashion. The very idea! I toyed with wearing the cap but the tassel kept swinging in my eyes and I judged this may prove a distraction.
Time was a pressing, so to cut a few corners I rented the film of the Art of War. Wesley Snipes was great in it. However as a treatise on strategy it was lacking. I had also rented the "Lord of War" with Nic Cage. That was more like it.
Today's soup was pea and mint. Green.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, it's all change for Wee Richard. Let's hope he doesn't get the job or this blog will be no more...

    ReplyDelete