Wednesday 27 January 2010

The Dirty Dozen


At last my various talents have been recognised. The position is mine. Taking the advice to "jazz up", as I think the young people say, my exploits I wowed the interviewers. I thought I might have stretched a little far with my tales of fencing against the crown heads of Europe and my stories of derring-do on the high seas but ultimately it is with such experiences that I intend to turn this mere wage slavery into an employment the likes of which have not been seen since the days of Rider Haggard. Bring on the day I stride proudly through the doors of the CAB in my best crushed velvet trousers and ermine cape. I spent the day PLANNING.
In celebration today's soup was carrot and coriander. Full of C. And vim. And vigor.

No comments:

Post a Comment